Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Am In Love...


With Aveda's Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment!


It's not something I like to advertise, but I color my hair. That's right. It's not naturally this red and sassy. Since red is a particularly hard color to hold on to, I color it often. This, and the heat styling I have to do to keep everything in it's right place, has left my ends fried and frazzled.


I sauntered in to my local Aveda store, when a blonde guy with fabulous folicles walks over to me and asked me how he could help. I told him, and he put this tube in my hand. He says he runs it through his hair once a week, goes out and sits in the hot tub for 20 minutes, and voila! Sounds great to me. I took it home, and 2 tries later, my hair is smoother and prettier. The color looks shiny, healthy, and I have no scraggly looking ends! The smell isn't phenomenal, but the results are worth it. I'll bet it works even better with the Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner.


If your hair is looking a little on the haggard side, find an Aveda store, or follow this link. You won't be sorry.

No comments: