Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It all comes back to Apple...


It seems that I've gotten another question. You know how I love these, and am always on top of good new tunes...


Anonymous asked:
who's the artist featured in the latest ipod commercial?


Anonymous, there are a couple of iPod commercials floating around right now. There's one for the Touch featuring Brendan Benson's "What I'm Looking For", a personal favorite. Then there's the one I think you're refering to, which is for the regular iPod. That song is called "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by the Ting Tings. Here are links to both videos:










I also feel it necessary to point out that Brendan Benson is one part of the Raconteurs collaboration. Looking for some new tunes? Also check out The Greenhornes. I know it's all about Jack White, but these guys are amazing. Give them a listen.

No comments: