Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For All of You Tea Snobs Out There


I'm including myself under that heading. I drink a lot of tea. I mean a lot. I gave up coffee. There's just too much caffeine. I'm not a soda drinker, anymore. Talk about empty calories. That leaves me water, which I simply must flavor if I'm going to get in my 8-10 servings a day. Lemon and lime are good, but only get a person so far.


Tea. I like it green, black, white, and oolong. In my quest to try more types, I discovered another kind called rooibos. Never heard of it, but it sounded intersting. Then I stumbled upon this genius idea. If I wasn't so excited about it, I'd be jealous that I didn't think of it first. Enjoy. Perhaps curled up with a fuzzy friend and a good book.
If this isn't your "cup of tea", (I am totally patting myself on the back for that one), try some premade blends from Tea Forte. Though I don't have a lot that's good to say about my last job, I did get to enjoy some awesome brewed beverages while I was there. We sold the products in our store and always had something waiting for our customers. Sometimes it was the only reason I dragged myself in there. Don't take my word for it, go here.

No comments: