Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello, All...


I've been extremely busy getting myself ready for school, and nailing down some last minute details, but I did see a few things I thought I should pass your way...


First of all, have any of you ever wondered what the baby from Nirvana's Nevermind album cover looks like now? Wonder no more. I feel very old right now.


The Body Shop, Victoria's Secret, and, Anthropologie are all having some great sales. Here I am wishing I had the money to actively participate.


This is the cutest kitchen clock I have ever seen. You have to scroll down a bit to get to it, but it's bright yellow, and all Tupperware-y. You can't miss it.


I read this great article about how to tell what kind of produce you're getting.


And lastly, I found the coolest personalized art site, that creates beautiful images out of your unique chemical makeup. Take a look. I can't wait to have one made for me.


No comments: