Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nerd News Now


Lost Highway is finally on DVD, but then again, you diehard David Lynch-ers probably already knew that.


Joan of Arcadia fans will be delighted to watch this short film, staring Jason Ritter. Well, tomorrow they will be. It's not quite up, yet. In the meantime, catch up on all the other shorts in this series. They tell a story, so best to watch them sequentially. Look for Josh Hartnett, Saffron Burrows, and Lukas Haas.


There will be no more episodes of The Return of Jezebel James. Gotta say, as much as I love Parker Posey and Lauren Ambrose, the show was pretty painful to watch.


For years since it's release, people have been talking about a Boondock Saints sequel. Frankly, I think it's better left as is, but I won't stop myself from seeing it if it becomes reality.


Here is a feature about one of my favorite authors, Bret Easton Ellis. It's wordy, so be a reader first before commiting to the article. (sidenote: If you can somehow get your hands on the uncorrected proof version of Glamorama, you're in for a treat. I found one at a used book sale several months ago, and it is the coolest book in my collection.)


That's all folks. Going to the spa today for a little R&R. More later...




No comments: