Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's a Girl to Do?


I've been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer this week, so Joss Whedon has crossed my mind a couple of times. I'd heard something a few months back about a new show he'd been working on, called Dollhouse. It's set to star the always beautiful, Eliza Dushku. I also understand that she's helping to produce, which should be interesting. It worries me a little that I haven't heard anything in a while, but just thought I'd get the word out there so we Whedon fans can start stirring some excitement.


This also brings me to post a problem for you, my readers, to help me solve. I loaned my seasons of Buffy to a friend and fan, after explaining how important they were to me and that they were to be kept out of reach of children and animals. They were returned to me promptly and in, what I thought was, excellent condition. I'm watching them now, and a few episodes seem a little glitchy. I say glitchy, and I mean that they hiccup in the dvd player over and over again until it finally seizes up and no longer plays the episode. I then have to turn off the player, restart the episode, and fast forward beyond the skipping segment in order for it to play. I'm wondering if it's terrible of me to ask that they replace the damaged seasons or if I should just chalk this up to a lesson learned and no longer loan any of my things to anyone? I mean, I have seen them a billion times, but that's part of why I love the show so much, it's very re-watchable. I don't want this to cause a rift in my friendship, and frankly, I didn't want to loan them out in the first place. What do you think?

No comments: