Sunday, March 30, 2014

Signed, Epstein's Mother

I'm going to go ahead and get this out of the way, right now:




To say it's been a while would be pretty silly considering I'd completely forgotten I'd left this account open until I received a spam comment on it this week. The call to write has been sounding louder than ever in the past few months, however. Perhaps it was kismet.

I'd been given some advice in the months before I walked away from my blog, which was "write about what you know."  I'd made some changes to the content and pulled away from my original passion, which was music, television and movies, thinking that by giving things a singular focus, I was doing myself a favor.  It failed.  When I tell you it failed, think Edsel.  Think Crystal Pepsi.  Think Wayne's World 2. It wasn't until I re-read some of my old posts that I realized, I was writing about what I knew and I was passionate about my topics. 


It feels good to be back, but I'll be skipping the perm and the bell bottoms if that's okay with all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always enjoyed what you had to say. Glad to see you're writing again. Listening to anything of note, these days? I need something new to listen to at work.

Geeky Bunny said...

Wow. Thanks, Anonymous. Comments like this make what I do here such a joy. How about I make your question the topic of my next post?