Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Added A Couple of Songs...

...to my playlist from a couple of my favorite Bens - Kweller and Lee. They should make for a great mid-afternoon boost, since they're happy and peppy. I hope you enjoy them.

Something adorable, is the video for Penny on the Train Track. It features Ben Kweller's own Bubbie, who is just a delight. I'm a dork and teared up the first time I watched this because my heart is for grandparents. Love it as much as I do! I just want to give her a hug:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one should ever consider a serious relationship with a boy who doesn't love his grandma. That video was precious; especially, his response at the end.

Geeky Bunny said...

I agree with you completely. That's why I will always buy his albums and support him when he's on tour. I've actually met him, and he is the nicest, and most humble musician I have ever come across.