Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This Week in Geeky Bunny News...


For my Adult Swim fans, catch Meatwad, Master Shake, Frylock, and Carl in Season 5 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It comes out this week.


The Lego turns 50! Check out this nifty Town Plan playset! I would have been all over this as a kid.


I stumbled upon this converted garbage truck that is waaaay nicer than my own place. I never thought I'd say this, but I want to live there!


These little gems of inspiration come from another blog, and it totally bears repeating.


I use this website for 2 reasons: I need real-time weather reports so I know what to expect during the day, and I like to see what the weather is like in my hometown of Boulder, CO. NCAR is nifty!


I still haven't seen Juno, but I want to. I hope to create some free time Sunday and get myself to a theater during matinee ticket time. Anyone want to review it for me, without ruining the ending?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You have to see it. It's hilarious, and sweet, and fun. A must. But if you miss it in the theater, don't worry it'll be just as good in your living room

Geeky Bunny said...

Good. I'll have to make it a point this week, then. I have to admit, my crush on Jason Bateman still exists today!