Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Wait is Over!

Your Hotties of the month are here! I had to take a small hiatus to complete a certification for my new job, (which I totally passed, btw), and now I'm here to bring you your monthly eye-candy! I'll admit, I've been watching some dvds I got for Christmas so in keeping with the TV theme from last month, I bring you...Hotties of the Month: House Edition!



Our first hottie hails from Melbourne, Australia. Come on. Who isn't a sucker for an accent? Jesse Spencer plays Dr. Robert Chase . Those of you hip to Aussie television drama may remember seeing him on the popular show Neighbours, with Natalie Imbruglia and Kylie Minogue. You can see him standing up for himself against the snarky Dr. House on Fox.











Our second hottie is a recent addition to the cast, Olivia Wilde. You may have seen her previously on the fabulous, but short lived, Black Donnellys. Good to see that she's back as 13 on this season of House. She rose through the ranks and avoided elimination, and hopefully she's here to stay. Don't forget to pick up The Black Donnellys on dvd. It is completely worth the money.






I'm off to enjoy the rest of my hard-earned day off. Send me some comments. I'm feeling a little forgotten!

No comments: