Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to make sure to wish all the readers a wonderful 2008! Many changes are on my horizon, including more time to update, so look for more posts! Since I've been slacking on 5W Wednesdays, I thought I'd open up the comments for you all to post your resolutions. Here are a few of mine:


1. I will be better about taking photos of friends and family. Photography has always interested me and now that I have a camera, I'd love to just document life more. Maybe I'll even post a few here for you to see!


2. I will spend more time with my family, especially grandparents. Life moves so fast. It's important to let those you love know that you do.


3. I will get my new job started and my home business off the ground. Yes, it's a shamless plug, but if you want some Arbonne, message me and I'll be happy to help. When you see me around town in my white Mercedes, don't say I didn't ask! I'm going places with this:)


4. I will recycle. We don't have curbside service here, like I did in my hometown, but there are recycling facilities in nearly all the Walmart Supercenter parking lots and if I don't do it, I can't count on anyone else to. Remember that we don't inherit the Earth from our parents, it is on loan from our children.


5. I will worry less about things I have no control over. This is a big one for me, so I'm sure it won't be easy, but perspective, prayer, and some good tunes should help get me in the right frame of mind.


6. I will write more Thank Yous. It's something small, but can really make a person's day. If you're grateful for something someone's done for you, or given you, don't just tell them. Write it down.


Now it's your turn. What do you want this year to hold for you and your loved ones?

No comments: