Thursday, December 27, 2007

Beauty Review...


My budget dictates that I must wait until bills are paid before I get to try new things, but I went ahead and splurged on some new shampoo from Origins, and I am totally impressed.


Origins Knot Free Shampoo and Finishing Rinse are top rated in my book. My hair is pretty fine, but tangles very easily. If I don't use the right blend, I either wind up with an oil slick, or a matted mess. After the first use, my hair was shiny, smooth, and easily combed through. It had a very pleasant Peach and Black Currant scent that made it fun to use. It's nice knowing that I'm using a product that's cruelty-free and environmentally friendly, as well. It did not alter my color treated hair one bit, and I would venture to say, it protected it with all the feel-good ingredients. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially people with damaged hair who are looking to restore luster to their locks. Look for it in the large size, for $30 US, because you'll want to be sure you never run out. If your wallet looks at you funny, you can get small bottles around $12 US.


I'll be making this splurge from now on!

No comments: