Thursday, December 6, 2007

Questions for your Thursday...

...they're a little late, but better now than never, right?



Anonymous asks: I'm wondering if you know the name of the song (and the artist) that is played on a J.C. Penney ad. There are people walking in front of stores, it's snowing and the song is playing in the background.



Some of the words are: Out in the harbor, the ships come in. It’s Christmas time. And houses lights are glowing likewise in your eyes it finds me here.All that I want, all that I want.



I've only seen this ad online (pretty much every time I play a video on MSN).



Anonymous, you're in luck. I wondered the very same thing and discovered the song is called All That I Want by a little known group called The Weepies. You can find it on an album called Happiness, which I found here on Amazon.com. You can listen to other samples there, too. My overall impressions? Worth a listen.

No comments: