Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Okay, I'll Fix it...

What, no questions? I'm looking into what may be the cause. I suspect that I may have set something up incorrectly when I decided to moderate comments.

Aside from working hard, I've been taking care of a few personal matters so I must apologize for updating infrequently. Here are some interesting factoids and finds to make up for what you've been missing...

Remember Pop-Up Video? Get your fix here.

Mark your calendars. The Breeders are back in April of 08! I wish I was Kim Deal:(

Should you find yourself browsing Best Buy for holiday gifts, look for the Scissor Sisters: Hurrah! Year of Ta-Dah DVD. I can feel an impromptu dance session coming on.

The Heroes season finale was Monday, and I'm already cooking up my own ideas for next season. Tim Kring weighs in on what the Villians chapter holds. SPOILER ALERT for those of you who haven't seen the finale, yet.

And I'm investigating the rumor that Amy Sedaris will star in a new movie. More to come when I know the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you know the name of the song (and the artist) that is played on a J.C. Penney ad. There are people walking in front of stores, it's snowing and the song is playing in the background. Some of the words are:

Out in the harbor, the ships come in.
It’s Christmas time.
And houses lights are glowing
likewise in your eyes
it finds me here.
All that I want, all that I want.

I've only seen this ad online (pretty much every time I play a video on MSN).