Sunday, December 2, 2007

You Know the Drill...


...'cause I'm still running round like mad, and there's not a day off in sight. While I'm slaving away, here are some fun things to keep you busy:


Can you tell the difference between a programming language inventor and a serial killer, based only on their pictures? It's harder than it looks, even if I did score a 10/10! Give it a try.


See Christmas lights from the warmth of your own home.


This is a cool site about what you can tell from a person's eyes. I can see this being quite useful. I tested a few of them, and they work.


Want to know what a movie was about, but don't have time to watch it? Got a minute?

Speaking of movies, if any of you saw No Country for Old Men this weekend, let's discuss. I thought it was quite literally, a bloody masterpiece.


No worries if you can't post comments. I decided to moderate them from here on out, so I'll just have to approve them, then they'll appear. I'm out for the evening, so keep warm, and I'll check back with you tomorrow.




No comments: