Monday, February 11, 2008

Answering Your Questions...


I've gotten a question, after a dry spell. Let's keep this going, Dear Readers. I love helping whenever I can!

Anonymous said...
Do you know the name of the artist and song that is played on the new MacBook Air commercial? I think it sounds a little like the Weepies.


Anonymous, you're in luck. I love that song, and I investigated it because I'm always looking for new tunes. The song is called "New Soul", and the artist is Yael Naim. Here is a link to the video. Keep your ears open for her. Apple has a way of launching many careers for indie musicians.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so this question is a bit late, given the date of this post, but here goes-
several years ago, HP was running a series of adds for their printers/photo software, with some really good commercials, including one that featured the cure's 'pictures of you'....the question:
there were several (really cool) clips that featured a song with the phrase "picture book" in it- sounded like an old song, with echoes of early stuff by the who, but i have no idea who did it-
any ideas?