Monday, February 4, 2008

Question of the Week...


Since I haven't gotten any questions from my readers for a while, I thought I'd turn the table and ask you all a question. I want to know what beauty products you can't get enough of. Is there a bath product or cosmetic staple you use that you want to tell everyone about? For guys, do you buy skincare or haircare that gives you great results? Do you have a tried and true fragrance that you love? I want to feature these products on my blog and give my other readers information on where to buy them. It'd be great to trade tips and faves with you, so send your answers my way!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, what fun. I have fallen in love with Lemongrass Spa's Tea Tree face soap https://www.ourlemongrassspa.com//forms/frm_shop_item_info.aspx?prod=S2031 It is cheap, lasts for a long time (I've had mine for more than two months, and I'm not even half-way through it) and keeps your skin soft and acne-free.

Also, I love the Amber perfume from Bath and Body works, especially in winter. It is very warm.

Anonymous said...

sumotech (and/or sumowax, depending on what style you're shooting for) by bumble & bumble- it won't make you a rock star, but you might think you could be one after you use it-