Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day Off...


Kinda. I'm still in the middle of my phone crisis, and am tying up some loose ends with my job, but I am enjoying some time here at home with the dog, and thought I'd put in a beauty review of sorts, and then get to the nap-taking.

My review is of a beauty website called eyeslipsface.com. The idea behind this website is responsible wellness products, cosmetics, and beauty tools at an affordable price. E.L.F. believes that every woman deserves to feel great about herself without having to break the bank to accomplish it. They support PETA and promote cruelty free products that cost as little as $1. E.L.F. products have been featured in Allure, In Style, and Cosmo, just to name a few. It's a fabulous idea that's been a long time coming. Check it out here: E.L.F.

No comments: