Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time to Unwind


I've had appointments and errands to run for the better part of my day, and now I'm home to rest, relax, and recoup. I thought I'd post some fun websites I've found that would help you do the same. Go ahead and change out of those binding work clothes, and put a charcoal masque on your face. By the time it dries, you'll be ready to enjoy the rest of your evening.


Just watching this as I move my mouse around relaxes me. This might be a good thing to save in your favorites, instead of using up all of that bubble wrap.


I love Video Jug. You can teach yourself to do everything, from the cheeky to the useful. Learn how to give a good head massage, and your friend or partner will likely return the favor!


Look into your local beauty colleges and see how much they charge for a relaxing facial or massage. It will usually be half of what you would pay in a spa or salon, and you'll be getting the same treatment.


This could really help you at work tomorrow. I'm not saying you should try it, I'm merely pointing out that you have options.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is hilarious!!

Geeky Bunny said...

Isn't it, though? Sleeping puppies make me smile.