Friday, November 30, 2007

R.I.P. Motocycle Man...


If you want the bad news first, go ahead and zoom down to the bottom. I'm a good news first person, so read on if that's what you are.

I liked this Mcdonald's Analogy for why guys don't care to still be friends with a girl after they break up. Something for we ladies to consider.

Have you ever wanted to see what would happen if they re-created the Abbey Road cover in Legos? End the curiosity.

I know a lot of you are Battlestar Galactica fans, so here are some vintage 1979 ads for the line of toys that Mattel produced. I wonder if they have lead in them?

Wanting to lose a few of those extra pounds, but can't seem to get motivated? This worked for me.

And in unbelievably sad news, Evel Knievel has died. He will be sorely missed.

Well, Kiddies... I'm off to relax with what's left of the evening. I'm working again tomorrow, so you all have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mcdonald's Analogy is awesome.

Anonymous said...

It's also a good analogy for those hangers on who don't seem to understand that hanging around for fries isn't going to get them anywhere.

Geeky Bunny said...

Yikes! Sounds like a bad situation. I hope you've managed to get things under control, Anonymous.