Sunday, April 6, 2014

Geeky Bunny's Week in Review

Total Film put together the Top 30 WTF Moments of the Whedonverse. MAJOR spoilers ahead, if you aren't already a devout Whedonite.

Still pissed about the HIMYM ending?  The writers actually created an alternate and it'll be available on the DVD.  (Can we just pretend the original never existed?)

A Heathers sequel?  No, thank goodness, but Winona Ryder almost convinced Meryl Streep to be a part of it.

Bryan Cranston is writing a book about his time on Breaking Bad.  Put me on the waiting list now.

It's actually happening, you guys.  Star Wars Episode VII is shooting as I type. 

Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth are reuniting, and it feels so good!  Here is a teaser for Mystery Girls, airing in June on ABC Family:



Speaking of Jennie Garth, I've read several articles that say that Amanda Bynes, former star of What I Like About You, is looking very healthy after her stay in rehab.  I'm really pulling for her.

You need to take this Which Character from "The Sandlot" Are You? quiz immediately and post your result in the comments.   (I'm Ham.)


No comments: