Sunday, April 13, 2014

Geeky Bunny's Week in Review

It's been a busy week for this bunny. I worked on a new song to record with the band, I helped my mom move, and got some kinda crummy news about a new job I was hoping to land. I didn't forget about you all, though.  Here are some things that happened this week that kept me smiling.

The Girl Meets World trailer is up.  It's very short, but worth the watch if you're still suffering from Cory and Topanga withdrawals:



FXX will air all 552 episodes of The Simpsons over 12 days, starting August 21st. Woo hoo!

Parks and Rec was ridiculously funny this week, and had an amazing guest star. I may rerun that bad boy as soon as I procure some blueberry wine.

Shonen Knife and Afghan Whigs both have albums coming out this week.  I'm having teenage mixtape flashbacks as I type this.

And if you do nothing else to round out your Sunday, The Muppets Take Manhattan is currently streaming on Netflix.

No comments: