Thursday, April 24, 2014

Recipe Thursday: Lazy Bunny Cooks



I love to cook.  I wouldn't consider myself lazy so much as pressed for time and cash. That said, I have found some great, easy recipes this week that will make you look like the Anthony Bourdain of your dorm floor or one bedroom apartment.

Wonderpots!  Buzzfeed Food has put together this list of 21 One-Pot Pastas that look absolutely amazing. I'm salivating over the photos. You will, too.

They also gave us these 14 upgrades for your easy go-to staples, like ramen and mac and cheese.
Go ahead, invite your mom over. Show her you've got it together, even if you still use your veggie crispers for beer storage.

The Brokeass Gourmet has some really useful recipes for when you need to stretch your dollar until your next check.  This one for Guacamole Salad looks like it would be amazing spooned over black beans and wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla.

Lastly, this NSFW site is uncouth, hilarious and full of great recipes. At first it looks like a joke, but I've tried a couple of the recipes and it's legit, Home Skillet. (See what I did there?) Not super fast or cheap, but very, very funny.


No comments: