Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TV Tuesday

It's TV Tuesday, Ya'll. (That was my Tammy Taylor impression. If you didn't get it, go watch Friday Night Lights now.) I've got some interesting little gems for you this week, so go make a snack and let's curl up on the couch.

Louie is coming back for a fourth season. The trailer is available here.

There is also a new trailer up for Netflix's Orange is the New Black. It's NSFW, due to language. 

Though it's technically a movie, my favorite Television-God, Joss Whedon, has written a new film script called In Your Eyes!   The Mary Sue has the first 3 minutes.

There have been a lot of big time spoilers for Game of Thrones circulating on the internet lately.  If you read the books, you tend to avoid all that.  Just sayin'. 

I still miss Breaking Bad.  Here are 10 things you might not have known about the show.

You can stop biting your nails.  Here are 30 shows getting another year, at least.
To be fair though, I see a few that need to just walk off into the sunset.

Speaking of cancellations, what are your favorites that got the axe before their time?  My top 10, in no particular order, (but Firefly is first), are:

1. Firefly, of course.
2. Veronica Mars
3. Freaks and Geeks
4. Pushing Daisies
5. My So-Called Life
6. Twin Peaks
7. Dollhouse
8. Party Down
9. The Black Donnelys
10. Chicago Code

Send me your selections. I'd love to hear what you think. 













No comments: