Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lazy Saturday Edition

I've been away for a couple of days, but I'm back now.  I helped my Mom move last weekend and have realized that I'm not so much a spring chicken anymore, whatever that means.  I'd made big plans to go through all of my closets, drawers and cabinets and do a super purge of stuff I no longer need but can donate, sell or trash.  It's after 1 pm and I'm still in my jammies, though.  I'm pretty sure this will be a next weekend kind of project.  Instead, here are some things I found while screwing around on the internet and not cleaning.

The Body Shop is having a huge sale this weekend. It's in-store and online, so none of that pesky leaving the house business.  Peruse in your yoga pants and Star Wars t-shirt. (It's the official uniform of online shopping.)

Want to work on that screenplay, but don't feel like getting in the car and driving to Starbucks? Bring the noise to your living room.  This may also prove useful when your friends call and accuse you of being antisocial.  "No way.  I'm totally out getting a latte and definitely not sitting on the couch with Netflix muted."

This is an awesome playlist called Let's Snuggle.  Perfect for naps and nuzzling.

I have no idea what the hell this thing is, but I made some dope beats with it. Look out, David Guetta.

Lifehack wants to remove your shame about taking it easy, you guys.  Read this because science.

Off to doze and marathon some Parks and Rec.  Hope you're all enjoying your downtime!


No comments: