Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Check it out!

Scroll down. That's right, all the way to the bottom. I added a flash mp3 player, to snazz this place up a bit. It's not set to autostart because I know some of you read this at work, and I'd hate to get you in trouble. Also, it's not set to play more than one song at the moment, so I'm looking into a fix for it. In the meantime, feel free to create your own shuffle, or listen in the order I have them. You'll just have to click on the next song you want to hear after the one you're listening to has finished.

There should be something for everyone. I put new and indie artists, oldies, childhood nostalgia, and TV themes, so go nuts. I'll probably change the selection from time to time, so if there's anything you'd like to hear, put in a request.

P.S. I'm still feeling a bit ick, so I'll check back with you tomorrow. Don't forget to get your questions in to me for 5W Wednesday. It wasn't quite the success I had hoped for last time, so let's get it going, kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you. Why does no one ever send in a question?

Anonymous said...

You have a very diverse musical interest. Did someone in your life influence your musical tastes?