Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Webcomics Edition

I though this would be a fun place to display my favorite webcomics. They are a husband and wife who each have their own site, and then one they run together. Prepare to laugh, and want to buy their t-shirts.

The first one is from nataliedee.com. Her stuff is sassy, hilarious, and brightly colored. Check out her "Will Knit for Tattoos" shirt. I can't wait to order mine! Next up is one from toothpastefordinner.com. I discovered Toothpaste for Dinner first, and noticed the link to Natalie Dee's site at the top of the page. That's a good man who helps his wife succeed. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a guest in their house. You must be laughing all the time.




And the last one is from marriedtothesea.com, which they run together. I like that it's vintage images with modern humor. I would imagine that it would offend some people, so I'd warn those people to stick to the top two sites. Here's one of my favorites:


Hope they made you laugh!

No comments: