Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More Questions...

...for 5W Wednesday. It appears that Harrison's question got the ball rolling


Joey asks: What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Why?

Hmm, I have many kitchen utensils that I use regularly. I love to cook, so this one is a good one. I'd have to say that my favorite kitchen utensil is the apple slicer. It's a round device with blades and a hole in the middle for the core. Talk about useful! No more slicing up your fingers with a knife. Find one here.

Anonymous ponders: You seem to be a very intelligent and creative person. Do you think it's genetic?

You know, Anonymous, I do think it's genetic. I have a mother who is brillant and resourceful, and a dad who was very handy and hilarious. It appears that I get it from both sides.

Another anonymous poster wonders: You have a very diverse musical interest. Did someone in your life influence your musical tastes?

I think that several people have influenced my musical taste. My parents and grandparents had amazing music to grow up to, so a lot of what I like came from them. Most of my friends are great go-to people for new music, and are even musicians themselves. My sister influences what I listen to a lot, because she seems to have better taste than I did when I was her age. I find a lot of what I like online, though. I found a really inventive streaming music site that's broadened my list of favorites. It even matches your current mood. Give it a listen. Maybe you'll find something you like, too.



Thanks for the questions. Keep them coming and I'll feature the rest next Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best streaming music site I've ever found! I can't wait to see what links you post next.

Geeky Bunny said...

Isn't it an interesting approach? I'll try to keep the bar high. Thanks for the feedback!