Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yay!


New magazine subscriptions are the best! I just got my first issue of Nylon, which I nabbed for a cool $5 for 2 years on ebay (tip of the day, btw). Imagine my delight when the second page is an ad for my favorite store H&M. We really need to get one of these in Oklahoma. Fashionable clothing for budget conscious chicas (there's stuff for you guys, too). While the website isn't shoppable, you can log in and create a virtual model of yourself and try on the entire Fall line without leaving your house. I've spotted at least a dozen things I want already.
In Oklahoma, you have two choices: you can either shop at Old Navy and look like you're not even trying, or blow your entire paycheck on a just a top from an indie owned boutique. It's simply unfair. Let's start a campaign to get one in our state. St. Louis is too far to drive once a season. Who's with me?

No comments: