Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday: Answers for your Questions...


Harrison wrote: "I have a question for you. Why does no one ever send in a question?"

Harrison, I'm glad you asked. From the looks of things, it appears that I'm just not getting enough exposure. Exposure equals visits to my blog, and that equals comments and questions. The simple solution is the "tell a friend method" as this inspires curiosity, which as we know, is something many people are tempted by. I imagine a phone call or lunch where a friend asks you what you've been up to, and your response can be "You know, I've been reading this awesome blog. This chick with great taste and sense of humor runs it. You should check it out. It's really changed my life." As for other reasons, I have to assume that people are just busy. Worst case scenario, people just don't like what I'm putting up. In that case, you probably don't want them around, anyhow. Am I right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Why?

Anonymous said...

You seem to be a very intelligent and creative person. Do you think it's genetic?