Saturday, November 24, 2007

TV Day...


I've been spending all day watching HBO's Flight of the Conchords. I'm a bit behind, I know, but no cable = no staying current on decent television. I cannot say enough good things about it. The show centers around real-life New Zealand folk rock paradists, Jermaine and Bret. They have left home and come to New York to make it big. Hilarity ensues. Trust me. Each episode features dry humor and a couple of music videos. If you have cable, and you're not watching it, there's something wrong with you. I'd venture to say it's the best comedy on TV right now.


Check out their website (even if it does need to be updated), and this one for the show. I may have to give Mel a run for her money. I've heard they are coming back for another season, and I couldn't be happier. Have you been watching FOTC? Share your opinions with me.


No comments: