Friday, November 23, 2007

Not Working Today Extravaganza!


I totally slept until noon. It was awesome. I called a friend who went out shopping at 3am, and the poor kid still walked away with nothing he went out for. It's not worth it, people! Take my advice and pay the shipping and handling to sit home in your underpants and get the deals on Cyber Monday!


As for news, here goes...


I'll have to get cable. I desperately want to watch this new show on the Sci-Fi Channel called "Tinman", which is basically about what you think it is, but with a twist. It looks like they're parterning with Habitat for Humanity to help families in need. Buy a virual brick in the Yellow Brick Road!


You have just a few more days to enter the Pale Force Giveaway.


My second favorite New Kid on the Block is a dad.


Play the Scissor Sisters' Whack a Sister game.


The ad is a little old, but it's still worth a re-watch. If you've never seen this, you're in for a treat. When you're done, go out and buy me an LCD televison. K, thanks.


This artist's work is amazing. Even if it's not your thing, you have to admit that he's talented.


Well, Kids...I'm off to laze about on what's sure to be my last day of freedom. Have a great Friday!

No comments: