Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's That Time, Again...


It's answer day! Sorry to say that I only have one question this week, but it's a good one so here goes...


Anonymous wonders: what would you reccomend for a guy with out of control eyebrows? i don't really want to look too polished, but this caterpillar thing isn't really doing it for the ladies- i tried to take matters into my own hands, but the results were kinda scary-help!!!


First of all, I want to congratulate you for being one of the men out there who is concerned with grooming. I cannot tell you how many times we ladies have snickered to each other about the infamous unibrow. It's not a trade secret I'm letting you in on, but knowing this and doing something about it will get you a lot farther with the females. Are you single, because I think I might be able to set you up with some nice girls I know?


I don't know who your hair stylist is, but they may be able to help you tame those brows with a waxing. They'd clean up the strays, and maybe trim some of the super unruly ones on the top. It sounds painful, but it's not. I get it done, and I'm a total wuss. Just make sure they keep them full and don't try to give you a feminine arch! You'll probably only have to do this as often as you go in for a cut, with maybe the rare pluck job with tweezers at home. It will probably run you about $20 (on the high end), which isn't much, compared to having to explain to everyone why you look so silly when you attempted to do it yourself.


As for keeping them in place on a daily basis, I'd recommend the Brow Fix from Origins. (What can I say, I'm a fan). Just brush it through your brows, get them the way you want them, and let it dry. That'll hold 'em.

No comments: