Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Send Me Your Questions!


Now's the time to get your questions in! I'll be posting your answers tomorrow, and then heading off to have an early Thanksgiving with my family. Thursday, I'll post enough to get you through the rest of the week, but as for Friday...ya'll are on your own.


I've decided to take a part time job to earn a little holiday cash, and I intend to take no prisoners. Remember, if you do go out for Black Friday, be kind to your sales people. You will get a lot farther if you smile and be respectful. I know it's stressful, but I'd be likely to put something back for you or mail an out-of-stock item to your home if you treat me the way you want to be treated. If you're just going to yell and demand your own way, don't bring your mess into my store. I might hold up a mirror so you can see how silly you look. Just remember that we're people, just the same as you, only we have to work.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what would you reccomend for a guy with out of control eyebrows? i don't really want to look too polished, but this caterpillar thing isn't really doing it for the ladies- i tried to take matters into my own hands, but the results were kinda scary-
help!!!