Saturday, November 10, 2007

Link-o-rama!

Since it's looking like I'm going to have a pretty busy Saturday, I thought I'd post something early. I received a thoughtful comment about one of the links I put up, so as not to disapoint, here are some more things for you kiddos to play with!

Remember something from your childhood that your friends swear never existed? Prove them wrong with this. Fashion Plates did too exist!

Broke, but still want to look fabulous? Make your own skincare! I can be helpful with this, too, since I used to study Aromatherapy.

Want to know if that charity is on the up and up? Don't wait for the 20/20 expose. Look here.

Build your vocabulary, and feed the hungry at the same time. (I can't claim that I found this. I have to give credit to Sweetie McSweeterson. Awesome work, Lady.)

Ever get tired of the blanket falling off of you? This invention eliminates the problem!

Feeling down and need a reminder of how lucky you are? Go here and then give thanks.

Do you get to work and just wish you had iTunes on your computer? Try this instead. You can upload whatever you want, and then play or share from this site. Fun, and totally worth it, unless you can listen to your iPod at work.

That's all I have for now, but look for more tomorrow. Have a fun and safe weekend. I understand that the two aren't usually mutually exclusive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Anywhere FM site is awesome. I hate not being able to use iTunes at work:(